Grill the burgers until golden brown and slightly charred on the first side, about 3 minutes for beef and 5 minutes for turkey. Flip over the burgers.
How do I cook a 1/4 pound burger?
Grill the burgers:
- Turn the propane on, then ignite the burners to high heat. …
- Close the lid and heat the grill until it reaches about 400 degrees. …
- While the grill heats, form (4) 1/4 pound burger patties into an even 1/2″ thickness. …
- Close the lid and cook until the burgers reach the desired doneness.
How long should I cook a quarter pound burger?
Quarter Pound Burgers
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients, except oil. Mix well and shape into 4 uniform patties.
- In large non-stick skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add patties; cook 3 to 4 minutes per side. …
- Serve on toasted whole grain rolls with your favourite condiments.
How long do you grill a 1/4 pound burger?
How Long to Grill Burgers
- For rare burgers, cook for 4 minutes total (125°F)
- For medium-rare burgers, cook for 5 minutes total (135°F)
- For medium burgers, cook for 6 to 7 minutes total (145°F)
- For well-done burgers, cook for 8 to 9 minutes total (160 °F)
How long do you put burgers in the oven for?
Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° until a thermometer reads 160°, about 20 minutes, turning once. Serve on buns with lettuce.
How do you cook a quarter pound burger in the oven?
Gently fry on a medium heat for 12-14 minutes, turning frequently. To Oven Bake – Place on a baking tray and cook in the centre of a pre-heated oven at 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5/ Fan 170°C for 22-24 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.
How do I cook a half pound burger?
- Divide the ground chuck into four equal 8-ounce portions and press into burger patties. …
- Preheat a charcoal grill to 450°f (medium-high heat). …
- Make the “burger shake” seasoning by finely grinding the beef rub and mixing it with the seasoned salt. …
- Grill the burgers. …
- Let the burgers finish cooking.
What temperature do you cook hamburgers at?
How hot should the grill be for burgers? For burgers the optimal grilling temperature rule is – the hotter the better. Heat your grill to medium high heat (between 350-400°F).
How long do you grill burgers on each side?
Here’s exactly how long to grill your burgers
- For a well-done burger, grill for 7 minutes per side.
- For a medium-well burger, grill for 6 minutes per side.
- For a medium burger, grill for 5 minutes per side.
- For a medium-rare burger, grill for 4 minutes per side.
- For a rare burger, grill for 3 minutes per side.
How do you tell if a burger is done?
The best way to tell if a burger is done is by using a thermometer. This is going to give you the most accurate assurance that your burger is cooked. You want the internal temperature to read no less than 155°F. Let the burgers rest for about 10 minutes and the internal temperature will rise to the 160°F mark.
How long do burgers take on a charcoal grill?
A Step-by-Step Guide on How to BBQ Classic Hamburgers on a Charcoal Grill
- For medium-rare burgers, grill for 2-3 minutes 135°F to 140°F.
- For medium burgers, grill for 3-4 minutes 145°F to 150°F.
- For well-done burgers, grill for 5-6 minutes 160°F to 165°F.