I’m off to Puerto Princesa in Palawan along with other travel bloggers sponsored by Microtel Pilipinas. I’m done checking in my baggage and yet I’m still two hours ahead (if there will be no further delay).
Tuna Pasta Pesto P167
Anyway, Im here in Espressamente – a coffee shop here in the departure area of NAIA Terminal 3. I love their coffee and their super fast WIFI connection:)
Cappuccino Ciennese P165
So hows the Pasta? Its pretty good, not too sweet and not too salty but I think they need to put more pesto on it. If you will be dining near the coffee shop and you want to access their WIFI, 12345678 is their password.
I appreciate the barista informing me that they are charging 5% service charge if the food was consumed in their not too small four cornered kiosk.
NAIA Terminal 3 Branch
Pasay City NCR 1300
Pinoy Food Blog Search:
- krispy kreme naia terminal 3 (246)
- krispy kreme in naia terminal 3 (53)
- krispy kreme naia 3 (46)
- krispy kreme at naia terminal 3 (40)
- krispy kreme terminal 3 (29)
- espressamente illy philippines (28)
- krispy kreme naia (24)
- naia terminal 3 krispy kreme (20)
- naia terminal 3 restaurants (19)
- foods in palawan (18)
- krispy kreme in terminal 3 (17)
- krispy kreme terminal 3 naia (16)
- palawan foods (10)