Panna Cotta means cooked cream and comes originally from the Northern Italian region of Piedmont. This delicious dessert is very easy to prepare at home because it only requires the minimum of equipment and it does not require oven. Heres a quick and easy to follow recipe of Panna Cotta :
Panna Cotta Recipe
- 18.5 g whipping cream
- 18.4 g milk, full cream
- 1.9 g unflavored gelatin
- 1.7 g white sugar (more…)
Pasta is one of the fastest recipe to cook if you are preparing for a dinner with friends. With the introduction of canned or bottled pasta sauce, all we need is to cook the pasta, saute the spices and mix it with pasta.. That’s easy right?
Another Pasta Recipe brought to you by The Maya Kitchen
PASTA WITH TUNA TUSCAN
1 bottle of BRAVO Tuna Tuscan Sauce
- 90 g pasta
- 20 g olive oil
- 30 g minced garlic
- 120g tuna in oil
- anchovy pieces to taste
- Ground pepper to taste (more…)
Ravioli Con Spinachi is composed of freshly made pasta filled with tender spinach, filled with fresh grated Parmigiano reggiano and ricotta cheese. I know it looks like its hard to prepare this but if you want to try it, heres the easiest way to do it:)
Raviolli with Spinach Recipe
RAVIOLI CON SPINACHI
- 87 g egg pasta (prepared)
- 45 g spinach leaves
- 23 g cheese, ricotta
- 9 g cheese, parmesan grated
- 2 pieces egg, large
(makes for 10 ravioli) (more…)
Quattro formaggi means four cheese, usually four cheeses include mozzarella, Gorgonzola, grated Parmesan, and a fresh creamy cheese. Heres how you can make your own Quattro Formaggi Pizza :
Quattro Formaggi Pizza
Four Cheese PIZZA Recipe
- 120 g Pizza dough, prepared
- 10 g cheese, cream
- 24 g cheese, gorgonzola
- 12 g cheese, parmesan grated
- 74 g cheese, mozzarella
- 62.5 g olive oil (more…)
Risotto is normally a primo (first course), served on its own before the main course. A high-starch (amylopectin), low-amylose round medium- or short- grain rice is usually used to make risotto.
Risotto Bravo with Osso Buco Recipe
- 60 g risotto rice
- 24.1 g onions white minced
- 13.7 g butter unsalted
- beef broth
- Melt butter and cook onions in low fire for 10 minutes.
- Add broth to onions and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add risotto rice, slowly add hot broth (following 1:1 ratio of rice & broth)
- Cook for 5 minutes. (more…)
The original recipe for Minestrone alla Milanese cannot easily be found because in the past, when vegetables where rigorously seasonal, the ingredients varied depending on the seasons.
Minestrone Alla Milanese Recipe
Therefore, hot minestrone made in winter was prepared with ingredients different from those used for the cold or tepid soup in summer.
- 44 g bacon bits
- 63 g onions, white “diced” beef broth
- .5 liters water
- 320 g potatoes “diced”
- 70 g carrots, “diced”
- 25 g celery, “diced”
- .6 g parsley flakes
- 19 g tomato, whole peeled
- 13 g tomato water
- .1 kg kidney beans, red “soaked overnight” & pre-boiled
Salt and pepper to taste
- Sweat bacon and add the onions.
- Add beef broth and water.
- When boiling, add all other ingredients.
- Cook until the vegetables are cooked.
- Get half of mixture and blend to puree.
- Add to the rest of the vegetable mixture. Season to taste.
- Just before serving drizzle small amount of olive oil on top.
For other class schedules, culinary tips and recipes log on to www.themayakitchen.com or email email@example.com.
From movies and songs, to pick-up lines, cheesiness continues to reign supreme for Filipinos. With tongue-in-cheek appreciation, Filipinos proudly enjoy and share dialogues, lyrics and one-liners that, cheesy as they are, hit home. The same is true for their unapologetic fondness for the rich taste that cheese gives to food—from embutido and sopas, even fruit salad. Pile on the cheese, and Pinoys will devour it.
Taking their cue from the Filipinos’ preference for overflowing cheesiness is the Philippines’ favorite pizza chain as it launched the cheesiest pizzas in the country today. The new Greenwich Xtreme Cheese Pizzas are overloaded with delicious toppings and premium types of cheese to give nothing less than the cheesiest, most extreme pizza satisfaction. (more…)