Ravioli Con Spinachi is composed of freshly made pasta filled with tender spinach, filled with fresh grated Parmigiano reggiano and ricotta cheese. I know it looks like its hard to prepare this but if you want to try it, heres the easiest way to do it:)
Raviolli with Spinach Recipe
RAVIOLI CON SPINACHI
- 87 g egg pasta (prepared)
- 45 g spinach leaves
- 23 g cheese, ricotta
- 9 g cheese, parmesan grated
- 2 pieces egg, large
(makes for 10 ravioli)
- 1 cup all purpose cream
- 1 cup full cream milk
- 10g butter
- 5g parmesan grated
- 1g minced garlic
- minced walnut
- Blanch spinach in boiling water, squeeze out liquid.
- Mince spinach.
- Add ricotta, parmesan & eggs.
- Mix well, chill for a while.
- Roll out the pasta to desired thickness.
- Put about 10grms of the spinach mixture into each portion of ravioli.
- Cut & press edges with the cutter. Boil water and cook ravioli until al dente.
- Lay out on the tray making sure that the pieces do not touch each other.
- Heat together all purpose cream and full cream milk. Add butter and parmesan.
- Pour sauce on top of cooked ravioli.
- Sprinkle garlic and walnuts.