Panna Cotta means cooked cream and comes originally from the Northern Italian region of Piedmont. This delicious dessert is very easy to prepare at home because it only requires the minimum of equipment and it does not require oven. Heres a quick and easy to follow recipe of Panna Cotta :
Panna Cotta Recipe
- 18.5 g whipping cream
- 18.4 g milk, full cream
- 1.9 g unflavored gelatin
- 1.7 g white sugar
- Prepare all ingredients.
- Mix whipping cream, milk sugar and gelatin.
- Mix for 5 minutes or until the gelatin dissolves.
- Cook in low fire for 15 minutes.
- Portion into cups.
- Drizzle with BRAVO Mango Jam
Pinoy Food Blog Search:
- panna cotta recipe philippines (344)
- panna cotta recipe (258)
- panna cotta philippines (90)
- gelatin recipes filipino style (78)
- panna cotta pinoy recipe (47)
- panna cotta filipino recipe (44)
- panna cotta mango (40)
- panna cotta (32)
- filipino panna cotta recipe (31)
- panna cotta recipe pinoy (28)
- mango panna cotta (28)
- pinoy panna cotta recipe (27)
- panacotta recipe (26)
- gelatin recipe filipino (25)
- panna cotta recipe panlasang pinoy (23)