Still looking for interesting recipes for your Kiddie Halloween Party? Make your ordinary Hotdog more appealing by decorating it with simple but attractive Halloween themed design.
Mummy Waffle on Sticks
Checkout this Hotdog waffles dipped in rich chocolate syrup and rolled in chocolate crumbs. To make it bloody attractive, put colored sweet gums and devil eyes.
- 1 piece egg
- 2 tablespoons oil
- ¾ cup water
- 1 package MAYA Chocolate Hotcake Mix 200g
- cocktail hotdogs, cooked
- popsicle sticks
- chocolate syrup
- prepared chocolate crumbs (from left over brownie or chocolate cake)
- assorted colored candies and licorice
- Lightly grease and preheat waffle maker. In a bowl, beat egg then add oil, water and hotcake mix. Stir just until blended.
- Pour in little amount of hotcake mixture into waffle maker then put cocktail hotdog and pour more hotcake mixture to fully cover hotdog. Cook waffle until done. Set aside.
- Do the same procedure with the remaining mixture. Set aside to cool.
- To Assemble: Insert popsicle stick at one end of each waffle dog then dip into chocolate syrup, remove excess syrup. Cover waffles with chocolate crumbs.
- Create mummy face using assorted colored candies. Serve.
For more recipes, other culinary ideas and course schedule, log on to www.themayakitchen.com