It’s 9:20am, exactly 12 hours from the last time I ate… starving and not in the mood for walking around Dapitan to look for something to munch on. I decided to open my cabinet and search for something to cook. Naah I have some other things to do so I will not cook but when I saw the Maya Pancake Mix, I said.. Yup I will cook, It not gonna take time anyway… so here’s my breakfast earlier… Loooook!!!
Maya Get Set Go!!!
Maya Hotcake Mix is available in almost any grocery store.. Buy now! Its good to have stock for emergencies and for ….. Breakfast:)
Sharing the recipe Maya Pancake recipe here :
Yield : 9-10 pancakes
- 1 medium sized egg
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 pack Maya Original Hotcake Mix 250 grams
- Beat egg slightly in a bowl
- Add in water, oil and hotcake mix
- Stir just until slightly lumpy (do not overmix)
- Pour 1/4 to 1/3 cup batter onto a pre-heated slightly greased pan or flat skillet.
- Cook until bubbly.
- Turn to cook the other side
- Serve with Syrup, honey or jam (Good thing I found a small bottle of Bizu Honey)