I must admit, Jollibee is my favorite breakfast place. I know, a lot of people might be surprised at that because everyone thinks that I always cook my breakfast everyday. But come on, I go home from the office when everyone are just waking up so I’d rather spend my mornings in Jollibee to save more time.
Chicken Sausages with 2-piece Pancakes – Php 52.00
Cooking breakfast and starting the day at home is so ideal but that’s not always easy to do and for some reason, I think rushing out the door with toast in your hand isn’t exactly the key to a healthier lifestyle.
Chicken Sausages with Rice and Egg – Php 52.00
I’m grateful that I can find a delicious, filling and even healthy breakfast at Jollibee so that I have the energy and fuel to make my day productive, happy and energetic.
Hotdog with Two-piece Pancakes – Php 52.00
Your mother wasn’t lying when she said that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Good thing, Jollibee is offering better breakfasts than ever that even your mom would approve of.
Jollibee Corned Beef Pandesal
The Jollibee Breakfast Joys menu has everything from pancakes paired with chicken sausages to longganisa with two piece pancake pairing to chicken sausage with garlic, rice, and egg. My mouth is watering as I think of it. Priced from P52-P72, you can enjoy coffee with your meal for just P16 more or perhaps you’d rather have pineapple juice or a hot cocoa.
Longganisa with 2-piece Pancakes – Php 72.00
The Jollibee Corned Beef Pandesal brings you toasted pandesal filled with corned beef for just P39. Two Filipino favorites made into one new treat that can be served with a drink or eggs for just a few pesos more.
The Jollibee Breakfast Joys Menu runs daily until 11 am and is available for in house dining, take out, or delivery through 8-7000 Jollibee express. Your mother will be happy that you never have to miss breakfast again.
PinoyCravings.com and our friends from Jollibee will be giving you a chance to win 3 gift certificates for you and your family (or friends) by joining our contest in FIVE easy steps.
- “Like” Philippine Food Recipes and Restaurant Reviews and Jollibee Philippines’ Facebook page.
- Leave a comment on this blog post sharing with the following details: ( Your top three (3) tips on how to start the day with a bright and positive note.) and (Tell us your favorite Jollibee Breakfast Joys treat (Jollibee Breakfast Joys meal: Chicken Sausages with 2-piece, Pancakes, Chicken Sausages with Rice and Egg, Hotdog with Two-piece Pancakes, Longganisa with 2-piece Pancakes, Corned Beef Pandesal)
- This contest runs from today, October 28th to November 3, 2011.
- PinoyCravings.com will pick THREE (3) winners with the best and most helpful answers who will get to treat 5 of their family or friends to a Jollibee Breakfast Joys meal and Php 300 worth of Jollibee gift certificates.
- Winners will have to provide their home or office address for the delivery of the breakfast treat for 5 people and the Php300 worth of Jollibee gift certificate.
Pinoy Food Blog Search:
- pinikpikan recipe (324)
- authentic pancit malabon recipe (190)
- masuki branches (65)
- jollibee food (61)
- jollibee breakfast (57)
- binagoongan with gata recipe (52)
- corned beef pandesal (35)
- toffee nut latte starbucks price (26)
- best culinary school in manila (26)
- jollibee menu philippines price (25)
- masuki restaurant greenhills (25)
- jollibee breakfast menu (19)
- jollibee breakfast menu price list philippines (17)
- jollibee breakfast menu prices (12)