Among the recipes that Chef Gen Capati cooked at The Maya Kitchen Cooking Demo, I love the way CBK Chicken was plated.. Its so simple and yet so inviting.
CBK Chicken Recipe from Chef Gen Capati
Heres another unique way to serve Chicken dish from Chef Gen Capati:)
- 250 grams chicken breast fillet
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 pc ham
- 1 slice cheese quickmelt
- 3 pcs. Fresh basil leaves
- Roasted tomatoes
- Marinade (chicken)
- 1 ½ tbsps. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. Parsley flakes
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 2 tbsps. zesty italian
- ¼ tsp pesto
- ½ tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp white sugar
- 1. Prepare marinade. Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Marinade chicken overnight.
- 2. Prepare pesto sauce. Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- 3. Heat olive oil in pan. Sear underside of chicken breast. Remove from pan .
- 4. Spread dijon mustard. Layer the ham, cheese, and basil. Fold the chicken breast.
- 5. Sear chicken and finish cooking. Serve with roasted tomatoes and pesto sauce on the side.
Do you want to try other delicious offerings from the Cookbook Kitchen? Checkout their branches bellow:
1880-A Bldg., Eastwood City Cyberpark, E.Rodriguez Quezon City.
#8 Socorro Fernandez St. cor. Luna Mencias St. Mandaluyong City.
Greenfields Square, Km76 McArthur Hi-way, Sindalan, City of San Fernando, Pampanga.
For more information on other course offerings, log on to www.themayakitchen.com or email email@example.com or visit The Maya Kitchen Culinary Center every Tuesday to Saturday at the 8/F Liberty Building, 835 A. Arnaiz Avenue (Pasay Road), Makati City or call 892-1185 or 892-5011 local 108.
Pinoy Food Blog Search:
- cbk chicken recipe (13)