A Delicious and easy lunch recipe, perfect for a picnic and breakfast too. What more can you ask for?
Wholegrain Roll with BeemsterLite Oud, apple and ham
Preparation time : 15 mins
Servings : 2 persons
Characteristics : Bread
- 2 slices Beemster Graskaas
- 2 wholegrain rolls
- 1 tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- several leaves of iceberg lettuce, sliced into strips
- 2 slices of ham off the bone
- 1 apple, thinly sliced
- 2 pickles or pieces of cucumber, sliced
- Slice the rolls in half.
- Mix the low-fat mayonnaise with the mustard and honey. Spread the mixture on the rolls.
- Divide the lettuce between the rolls. Layer the ham and cheese on the rolls and top with the sliced apple and pickle or cucumber.
- Instead of low-fat mayonnaise, use cottage cheese mixed with chives or green onion, and replace the ham off the bone with uncooked ham or smoked chicken filet.