It was exactly a week ago when we attended the Century Corned Tuna Bloggers Cook-Off at The Stock Market in Bonifacio High Street.
I realized that I have a huge stock of canned tuna’s in my kitchen so I decided to prepare a simple yet enjoyable appetizer that is not only easy to prepare… Its also healthy:)
- 1 – 184 grams of Century Tuna Chunks in Water, drained
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 sliced soft cheese
- 6 slices of white loaf bread
Easy Steps :
- In a bowl, Mix together tuna, mayonnaise, bell pepper and onions.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Spread mixture evenly over bread.
- Lay a slice of cheese then roll tightly.
- Wrap rolls in plastic wrap and chill for at least one hour.
- Slice into 1 inch pieces and serve cut side up to show filling.
Makes 3-4 servings
Special thanks to Chef Heart Alarcon from Century Tuna for sharing this easy to prepare Tuna Maki Recipe:)
Pinoy Food Blog Search:
- clubhouse sandwich recipe filipino style (284)
- pinoy sandwich recipes (195)
- maki sandwich recipe (117)
- tuna sandwich recipe (77)
- sandwich recipe (60)
- maki sandwich (55)
- easy sandwich recipes philippines (46)
- tuna maki sandwich recipe (42)
- filipino sandwich recipes (39)
- sandwich recipes philippines (36)
- century tuna sandwich recipe (35)
- century tuna recipes philippines (30)
- pinoy sandwiches recipes (29)
- century tuna recipe (28)
- pinoy tuna sandwich recipe (27)