What dessert are you going to prepare if you no longer have enough time to cook or bake?
Try Buko Salad with Cheese, another way of serving this Pinoy Favorite Dessert is by adding cheese to make it more creamier.
Easy to prepare Pinoy Fruit Salad Recipe
- 850 grams Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail
- 1 & 1/2 Cup of All-Purpose Cream
- 1 Cup of Condensed Milk
- 1 Cup of Coconut meat
- 1/2 Cup of cubed Kraft Eden Cheese
- 1/2 Cup chopped fresh seedless grapes
Directions : Three Easy Steps
1. Drain and remove syrup from the Fiesta Fruit Cocktail then mix the cheese and coconut meat
2. Place everything in a large bowl and toss together.
3. Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Pinoy Food Blog Search:
- buko salad recipe (243)
- buko salad (102)
- pinoy fruit salad (51)
- special buko salad recipe (37)
- fruit salad recipes with pictures (32)
- buko salad with cheese (32)
- pinoy fruit salad recipe (29)
- creamy fruit salad recipe (28)
- buko salad recipe fruit cocktail (22)
- buko fruit salad (18)
- buko salad ice cream recipe (16)
- buko salad special recipe (14)
- filipino fruit salad with cheese (12)
- del monte recipe for fruit salad (2)
- creamy buko salad recipe (2)