I just love baking muffins, Its easy to bake and you can also experiment by adding different flavors to it:)
Here’s the easiest way to bake your very own Corn Muffins:)
2 1/4 Cup sifted All purpose flour
2 1/2 tsps baking powder
1/2 tsp Salt
1 Cup Whole corn kernels
1/2 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Milk
1/2 Cup melted unsalted butter
1 pc egg, beaten
Baking Procedure :
- In a Bowl, Stir the flour, baking powder and salt. Stir in the corn kernels and the refined sugar.
- In another bowl, combine the milk, melted butter, beaten egg and vanilla.
- Stir in the milk mixture into the dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Spoon batter into muffin pans / cups.
- Bake at 375F for 30 minutes or until done:)
Up Next : Rum Cake Recipes