Bangus or Milkfish is my favorite fish whether its cooked as sinigang, fried or steak.. Earlier, I was looking for chocolate chips that I will be using for my cookies when I suddenly saw a pack of bangus belly on one shoppers cart.. What did I do? I dunno I just left the “Chocolate Area” to look for that particular pack of Bangus Belly Fillet.
If you want the best tasting boneless bangus, make sure to buy the Saranggani or Dagupan produced and always check the expiry date:)
- 1/2 kilo Bangus Belly fillets
- 2 large onions
- 6 Kalamansi
- 1/2 cup of soy sauce
- 6 cloves of garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Cook :
- Mix the onions, kalamansi, garlic, pepper, salt and soy sauce in a bowl.
- Marinate the Bangus Belly for 20-30 minutes
- Heat a cup of cooking oil in a frying pan
- Lightly fry the onion rings.
- Fry the fish until browned
- Put the fried Bangus in a medium hot sizzling plate then pour the marinade.
Pinoy Food Blog Search:
- sizzling bangus (228)
- Bangus recipes (214)
- bangus recipe (204)
- sizzling bangus recipe (185)
- Bangus belly recipe (141)
- bangus steak recipe (125)
- bangus steak (84)
- sizzling bangus belly recipe (62)
- how to cook sizzling bangus (52)
- bangus belly (50)
- bangus belly steak recipe (44)
- boneless bangus recipe (32)
- how to make sizzling bangus (32)
- bangus belly steak (30)
- how to cook bangus steak (30)