For Leyteños, kinamot means to eat with hands much like Kamayan in Luzon.
Our breakfast was served in an alfresco setting, overlooking the Maasin City pier. Everything was served in buffet style and the food choices are composed of steamed rice, garlic fried rice, fried dried pusit and crispy fried danggit, tocino, skinless longanisa, hard boiled egg and sinaing na tambakol.
Puto in leyte is made of sticky rice but unlike our very own Suman, Puto is not wrapped in banana leaves.
Kinamot Restaurant and Hotel is located in Maasin Southern Leyte.
Pinoy Food Blog Search:
- pinoy breakfast (759)
- pinoy breakfast menu (92)
- filipino breakfast food (92)
- filipino breakfast menu (78)
- filipino breakfast recipes (75)
- pinoy breakfast meals (63)
- filipino breakfast recipes with pictures (54)
- breakfast pinoy (46)
- PINOY breakfast food (42)
- philippine breakfast (37)
- filipino breakfast foods (35)
- filipino food breakfast (29)
- kamayan restaurant (20)
- pinoy breakfast images (19)
- filipino breakfast pinoy (17)