Shrimp is my favorite seafood, You may have seen some of the recipes that I have cooked and most of them have shrimps. It was the day after my Sagada Trip when I had a craving for Sizzling Gambas.
Since Trabajo market is just near my place, I went ahead and bought the ingredients for my late lunch cooking.
- Shrimp, ½ kilo, uncooked medium shrimp, cleaned, peeled and deveined
- Red Bell Pepper Large, seeded, cleaned and diced
- Carrot, medium diced
- Garlic, 4 cloves, minced
- Onion, ½ cup diced small
- Tomato Sauce, 250 grams (one pouch)
- 2 table spoon Banana Ketchup
- 3 Small native chili, minced
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 1/4 cup mushrooms
- Bread crumbs, 1 Tablespoon
- 3 – 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Heat olive oil in pan, add garlic till it browns then add onion and sauté, cook for 30 seconds, then add carrots, chili, mushrooms, green peas and bell pepper.
- Add tomato sauce, Banana ketchup and bread crumbs, then cook over medium heat for five minutes. Add shrimp and cook for three minutes more, until shrimp turn opaque.
- Serve on heated iron plate/wooden platter with side of rice.
Note : This recipe is a modified version of several recipes i found online.
Pinoy Food Blog Search:
- sizzling gambas recipe (889)
- gambas recipe (501)
- sizzling gambas (477)
- gambas recipe filipino style (213)
- how to cook sizzling gambas (151)
- gambas recipe filipino (150)
- sizzling recipes filipino (110)
- spicy gambas recipe (90)
- sizzling recipes (89)
- sizzling gambas recipe filipino (70)
- sizzling gambas filipino style (66)
- sizzling recipe (62)
- shrimp gambas filipino style (61)
- Shrimp Gambas Recipe (59)
- hipon recipes (49)