We all love to eat but due to our busy schedules, most of us just buy cooked food instead of preparing one. Filipino loves pork barbecue, in fact its one of the most popular street food in the country. What makes a Pinoy Pork Barbecue different? When its sweet.. Its definitely Pinoy! Here’s the easiest way to prepare your own Pinoy Style Pork Barbecue :
Pork Barbecue Ingredients:
- 1 kg. pork belly
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup of calamansi juice or lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of 7up, sprite, beer (optional)
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 3/4 cup of banana or tomato catsup
- 20 bamboo skewers
- 1 cup soy sauce
Barbecue Cooking Instructions:
- Remove the pork skin then cut pork meat into thin and long slices – 1/4 inches thick and less than 2 inches wide.
- Marinate the cut pork with the soy sauce, minced garlic, chopped onions, calamansi juice, ground black pepper, sugar, banana catsup and the soda or beer (this tenderizes and adds flavour to the pork barbeque)
- Mix well and keep in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes (turning occasionally).
- String the pork on the skewers.
- Barbeque the pork on skewers until cooked – turning every few minutes on each side and basting the leftover marinate on the barbeque.
Prepare a cane vinegar dip with minced onion, garlic and black pepper before serving.
Pinoy Food Blog Search:
- pork barbecue (205)
- pinoy barbecue recipe (65)
- pork bbq (58)
- barbecue recipe (55)
- pinoy recipes (55)
- pork barbecue recipe (39)
- pinoy pork recipe (30)
- pinoy food recipe (29)
- pinoy bbq recipe (26)
- pinoy barbecue (25)
- barbecue (24)
- pinoy pork barbecue (23)
- filipino pork recipes (21)
- pinoy pork barbecue recipe (20)
- pork barbecue recipe filipino style (18)