I saw this recipe in Food Magazine September 2008 edition and i found the instructions simple and the ingredients are easy to prepare too. If you are watching your calorie intake, this recipe may not be for you but hey! It’s good to indulge on this occasionally.
If you were not able to get a copy of the magazine, heres how you can make these tiny but sweet delights.
Serving Size : 6
- 1/4 Kilo refined sugar
- 2 cups of water
- 6 egg yolks
- 1 whole egg
Cooking Instructions :
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Boil sugar and water until syrup forms small ball when dropped in water.
- Use 1/4 cup syrup to line tocino molds 1 inch in diameter. Set remaining syrup aside.
- Beat egg yolks and whole egg until blended. Stir in the rest of the syrup. Strain Mixture and Spoon into molds.
- Bake Tocino in bain marie for 20 minutes or until set. Cool. Unmold onto small paper cups.
This dessert recipe was adapted from the recipe of Nora Daza.
Pinoy Food Blog Search:
- tocino del cielo recipe (790)
- filipino dessert recipes (363)
- filipino recipes (236)
- filipino dessert recipes with pictures (230)
- tocino del cielo filipino recipe (200)
- how to make tocino del cielo (161)
- filipino desserts recipes (101)
- tocino de cielo recipe (98)
- tocino del cielo (67)
- filipino food recipes (62)
- recipe for tocino del cielo (49)
- tocino del cielo recipes (47)
- filipino desserts recipe (41)
- filipino desserts (39)
- pinoy desserts recipes (37)