Theres nothing like a warm muffin with a cup of coffee during merienda or any well-deserved snacks. Whether as a snack, a breakfast, lunchbox item, the list could go on and on, one thing for sure… muffins are a staple.
Aside from being a tasty snack, Muffins only requires less than an hour to prepare and bake.
Check out this easy to prepare Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe:
- 3 tbsp butter — melted and cooled
- 1 cup superfine sugar
- 2 eggs – beaten
- 2/3 cup whole plain yogurt
- 5 tbsp milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line a 12 medium cup muffin pan with muffin paper liners.
- Place the margarine / butter and sugar in a mixing bowl and beat with a wooden spoon until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, yogurt and milk until combined.
- Sift the flour and baking soda into the batter the stir until just blended.
- Stir in the chocolate chips, then Spoon batter into muffin cups; bake 20-25 minutes until risen and golden, or until a knife inserted in center of one muffin comes out clean. Remove muffin tin to wire rack; cool 5 minutes and remove from tins to finish cooling.
Serve warm. 🙂
Eating them warm but not exactly direct from the oven was a wonderful treat but of course taking pictures always comes first.
Pinoy Food Blog Search:
- muffins recipe (105)
- chocolate chip muffin recipe (98)
- chocolate chip muffins recipe (55)
- best chocolate chip muffins recipe (50)
- chocolate chip cupcake recipe (33)
- muffin recipes (20)
- pinoy muffins recipe (19)
- filipino muffin recipes (15)
- Chocolate Chip muffin recipes (13)
- easy muffin recipe (10)
- filipino muffins recipe (2)