If you are looking for the perfect healthy meal but you don’t have ample time to prepare one, All you have to do is to look for an easy to cook and healthy recipes.
While reviewing my grocery list in SM Hypermarket yesterday, I saw this recipe at the back of McCormick Pesto Sauce Mix. Since I love shrimp and pesto pasta, i just grabbed the Pesto Mix and bought the additional ingredients to customize the recipe.
Instant Shrimp Pesto Pasta Recipe
Total Time: (25 MIN) SERVES: ( 4 )
- 1/4 kilo large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 200 grams of PENNE Pasta
- 1 Cup of All-Purpose Cream
- 1 pack McCormick Pesto Pasta Sauce Mix (30g)
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 cloves of garlic (chopped)
Directions : Four Easy Steps
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add PENNE Pasta , and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
- In a medium pan, melt the butter over medium heat. Mix the butter and shrimp before adding the Pesto mix then season with pepper. Cook 6 to 8 minutes, then add the cup of all-purpose cream.
- Cook over medium heat until warmed. Do not boil.
- Turn heat off and toss in cooked pasta. Add fresh Basil leaves on top for garnish or you may sprinkle Parmesan cheese.
I used fresh basil leaves and Green Ice Lettuce for the garnishing. This easy to cook pasta recipe is best paired with molasses dinner rolls.
Pinoy Food Blog Search:
- pesto pasta recipe panlasang pinoy (60)
- pesto pasta recipe (46)
- pasta recipes (32)
- shrimp pesto pasta recipe (30)
- pesto pasta recipe philippines (29)
- instant pesto sauce recipe (27)
- pinoy pasta recipes (25)
- best pasta recipes (21)
- pesto pasta recipe filipino (15)
- instant pesto sauce (15)
- shrimp pesto pasta (15)
- pesto recipe philippines (13)
- pinoy pasta (11)
- mccormick pesto (11)
- shrimp pasta recipes (10)