After cooking 6 servings of Pinoy Style Corned Beef Angel Hair Pasta, I realized that a true Pinoy meal will not be complete without a dessert. Since Ive been eating more pasta and less fiber in the past couple of days, I decided to prepare a simple Creamy Fruit Salad for dessert.
I always choose Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail since it has refreshing mix of pineapple, papaya, nata de coco and cherries that adds color in the fruit mix.
Creamy Tropical Fruit Cocktail Recipe
Total Time: (10 MIN) SERVES: ( 6 )
- 850 grams Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail
- 1 & 1/2 Cup of All-Purpose Cream
- 1 Cup of Condensed Milk
- 1/2 Cup of Corn Kernel
Directions : Three Easy Steps
- Drain and remove syrup from the Fiesta Fruit Cocktail then mix the corn kernel
- Place everything in a large bowl and toss together.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
If you know any easy to prepare dessert that i can feature please email me by using the contact form:)
Pinoy Food Blog Search:
- fruit salad (925)
- fruit salad recipe (394)
- del monte fruit salad recipe (190)
- fruit cocktail recipe (172)
- fruit salad recipes (160)
- pinoy dessert recipe (151)
- pinoy dessert recipes (107)
- fruit cocktail (106)
- fruit cocktail salad (106)
- fruit salad with cream (74)
- fruit cocktail recipes (72)
- pinoy dessert recipes with pictures (69)
- nata de coco (54)
- filipino fruit salad (49)
- del monte fruit cocktail salad recipe (34)